[3830] OK/OM DX M0ITY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX M0ITY SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 06:41:12 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: M0ITY
Operator(s): M0ITY
Station: M0ITY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Harlow
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    1     1
   80:   74    54
   40:   93    60
   20:   85    61
   15:    6     6
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  264   188  Total Score = 49,632

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Wanted SO10HP but actually left with 10Qs on 10m hihi.
Therefore, points given out on other bands. Good to see so many guys I know in
person on the air.
Highlight was being called by VK4 both on 20,40 and had to explain that I can't
log QSO, and by two JA's on 20 asking me to QSY to SSB. (I did for few)
Station performed well, realized too late that low angle takeoff was handicap,
so tower with beams only 10m high to get that resolved and bodged 40m low
dipole on sunday morning. Operated Sat till 9pm and since Sun abt 8am.

73 Jiri M0ITY (OK2IT)