[3830] WAE RTTY AD6ZJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lorenphunt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY AD6ZJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:49:08 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD6ZJ
Operator(s): AD6ZJ
Station: AD6ZJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   24   24
   40:   63   63    30
   20:  101  101   120
   15:   34   34    16
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  236  236   166   236  Total Score = 91,568

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to try QTC for the first time. It was interesting but I had several foul
ups. The first 2 QTC exchanges I didn't realize I the "3/10" stuff was part of
what I should be logging. So right off I had 20 busted QTC . Later in the
contest when I had QTC figured out I inadvertently copied some bad characters
into the QTC field. All looked ok until I clicked to send "all ok" causing N1MM
to instantly crash loosing all 10 QTC received. With 30 busted QTC (unless there
are more) I will be submitting this as a check log if I submit it at all.

Even with QTC troubles I had fun and picked up 2 new countries and at least a
dozen band/modes.

AD6ZJ, Loren