[3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:25:38 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  146   156    10   116
   40:  328   448   120   174
   20:  564  1454   890   170
   15:   46    76    30    44
   10:
-------------------------------
Total: 1084  2134  1050   504  Total Score = 1,075,536

Club: CGQ

Comments:

My favorite contest. Started nicely friday evening but conditions deteriorated
through saturday and sunday with high index numbers. Flutter on 40M made
exchanges very challanging at times. Low bands quite noisy. Despite all it was
a very fun contest and I will miss TX-RX those qtc's for another year now.
Jammers and animated (unidentified as always) discussions on 40M but what else
is new, at this point I couldn't care less, I am very patient and generally run
the other radio on another band while they do their thing, they always give up.
It was great to work all of you and thanks for a most enjoyable weekend. Hope
to see you in the next one.
73,  Fabi  va2up