[3830] WAE RTTY W1UE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W1UE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 03:42:57 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   68   68     0    96
   40:  152  152    30   165
   20:  218  218   291   140
   15:   20   20    10    32
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  458  458   331   433  Total Score = 341,637

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Just a few hours to pass out a few Qs.  Used my FT1000MP at 80watts into a G5RV
antenna at 65ft.  Low power, limited antenna.

Propagation on 15 was spotty; much QSB and weak signal.  Many could not hear my
small signal.  On 20, was able to run (actually, walk) for awhile; most stations
could eventually hear me.  On 40, was able to run for awhile, and was able to
work just about anything I could hear, including ZM and VK6.  On 80M, was able
to work into Europe with few problems and could run the US.  A fun few hours.

Thanks for the Qs.

Dennis W1UE