[3830] WAE RTTY N2QT/4 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N2QT/4 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 06:50:28 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2QT/4
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.7
Radios: SO2R

   80:  183  183    20   160
   40:  216  216    69   180
   20:  396  396   600   160
   15:   95   95    80    74
   10:    2    2     0     2
------------------------------
Total:  892  892   769   576  Total Score = 956,736

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Second time in this contest.   I think I waited too long to start requesting QTC
exchanges, but really like the format.(at least after I thoroughly screwed up
the first qtc).  I used n2qt/4 this year as WAE bases multipliers and does the
results based on the district but think that may cause log checking errors for
some who dropped the /4 in spite of my repeats.

Radio FT1000 MKV Field
         TS940   (external fans on both)
         KT34A at 60 ft,
         3 el Steppir at 48 ft