[3830] WAE RTTY VY2LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VY2LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:02:00 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   80:    0   0      0     0
   40:  367   0    320    63
   20:    0   0      0     0
   15:    0   0      0     0
   10:    0   0      0     0
------------------------------
Total:  367   0    320    63  Total Score = 129,843

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, should have checked the rules closely.No single band category! VY2SS helped
me take down my yagi last week to replace some ice-damaged elements( I know,I
know, should have been at this long ago).While we were aligning the elements,
we discovered a broken section on the boom.No parts, no yagi for the
weekend.Oh, well soldier on on 40M.So could have used 80 also to enhance mult
factor.Live and learn.Also,left too many QTC's on the shelf.

Despite all that,and only 14.5 hours in the chair,it was a lot of fun.Lots of
familiar calls and some newbies.Thanks Andy for VE9 mult just under the
wire.Can't seem to crack JA and UA9 on this antenna.Picked up the other mults,
but JA's elusive.Hope we got into your log.73,Bill