[3830] SS CW K9UIY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9UIY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:23:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  342
   40:  370
   20:  113
   15:   47
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Another great weekend at Jerry's (WB9Z) QTH...many thanks once more for the
opportunity & friendship.  Missed my chance for the broom by not being able to
get Eric, VY1EI, in the log...although I did hear him at least three times on
15, but he was moving around the band and I had plenty of CQ SS calls going up
that way with lots of aluminum pointed there, too!  CW SS is still one of my
most favorite events...looking forward to next year already!  Mega thanks to
all for another FB time.  73 de Vic  K9UIY