[3830] SS SSB KY4F Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KY4F@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KY4F Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:10:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Lexington, KY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:    5
   40:  122
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who had the patience to wait on all the repeats! This was my
first attempt at a true QRP contest effort.  Moved into a second story condo
last spring, which created a challenge so far as getting on the air.  I did
manage to reach the down spout from my deck and connect a wire.  Brought that
to an SGC SG-239 auto tuner... threw a couple radom length pieces of wire on
the deck for coutner poise and... away we go... I was surprised at how well 40
meters worked.. also surprised and how poorly 20 meters turned out.  But, with
all that random length gutter and five additional down spouts... I'm pleased to
just be on the air and working anyone!

Once again, thanks to everyone for a great time!

73 KY4F