[3830] SS SSB NX9T Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NX9T Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:30:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  346
   40:  119
   20:   80
   15:   67
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was a lot of fun.  Thanks to all the great ops out there who turn on the
internal "pre-amp" to work with the QRP signals when things get marginal.
There are times when signals are super strong...then just as quickly they fade
away to about nothing.  This was my 3rd year slugging it out in the QRP class
and I was able to get up to 23 hours (last year only worked 20).

Thanks again to all of you out there on the bands making Qs.

73,
Jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t