[3830] SS SSB N6RO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6RO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:21:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:  319
   40:  271
   20:   92
   15:   88
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

N6BV and I did our customary plan at Radio Oakley:  Dean, a full-bore SO2R and
me operating after my music job suring his sleep break in the dark hours, and
on secondary bands during the day.  This will work much better when 10 and 15m
return to service!

The station made about 425K points and Dean had his personal best here, of
nearly 304K.  40m was the workhorse band for both of us, nearly 1000 QSOs
total.  I went U class, but got no benefit from packet, as my internet
connection kept disconnecting (Verizon).  All mults called me, except for VE4!