[3830] SS SSB K5ER Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5er@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5ER Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:22:29 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    1
   80:  140
   40:  646
   20:  106
   15:   71
   10:    0
------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

As an officer of the newly founded Louisiana Contest Club(n5lcc.com), I figured
it was time to put up or shut up. Beat my previous best by about 160%.

I can attribute the increase to several specific factors:

1. "Friendly" competition between other LCC members
2. NN1N telling me "Turn on the amp, think loud and watch your score improve."
3. Tim, K3LR, and all the Contest U instructors
4. The "major" contest clubs for sponsoring the Contest Super Suites @ Dayton,
and particularly K5ZD, W3LPL, and K8CC for taking time to teach "little guns"
how to get better.

"Thanks to all those stopping by, and especially those putting rare mults on
the air.

See you in the next one.

73!
Mark, K5ER