[3830] SS SSB K1BX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamfam6@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1BX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:53:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1BX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 23.9

------------
  160:    0
   80:  561
   40:  394
   20:  346
   15:   33
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to N4PN for posting my score already :)

This is the first contest in a long time where I did not work any dupes or
screw up an entry. 1334 was actually the last number sent and what I will
submit.

I did not think much of KP3S calling me early Sat. evening on 75m. But after
reading the posts, I owe him big time. This is the second SS SSB where VY1EI
was my first QSO. Last year I found him 5 mins before the test on 20m while
looking for a clear fq, same thing this year.

Almost beat my personal high in Q's of 1366 from 1994 in SD. Improved by 57 Q's
over 2006.

Condx were almost perfect from up here for this spot in the cycle. Some 75m
noise, but 20 was open to everything > 800 miles most of Sunday and sometimes
closer in. Activity was up as well. Best 40 meter condx I can remember.

Congrats again to W4AAA. Apologies to KN4DS, the washing machine RFI took him
out on 75m in the last hour.