[3830] SS SSB N6CCH(@W6YX) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rebar@hamilton.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6CCH(@W6YX) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:52:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6CCH
Operator(s): N6CCH
Station: W6YX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: cm87
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  294
   40:  211
   20:  198
   15:  133
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First off, thanks to all those that made contact with me during the contest and
to the Stanford Radio Club for the use of their station to work this contest.

This was a Sunday [PST time zone] only run and it was refreshing to hear and
work so many stations during the second half of this contest.

I was playing second fiddle to the W6YX call for antenna and band selection, as
the Stanford single op station was working the contest in support of a combined
CW and SSB entry.

Worked 15-80m bands with a nice balance of S&P and run activities.

Not a clean sweep, missed NL.

Again, thanks to all the stations that made contact with me and for their
patience when conditions were sub-optimal and fills or repeats were requested.

73 de N6CCH aka Rebar