[3830] SS SSB WT6K SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WT6K SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:14:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WT6K
Operator(s): WT6K
Station: WT6K

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 10.6

------------
  160:    0
   80:    2
   40:   55
   20:  111
   15:   50
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sunday I operated from my home QTH and it was slow going. My QTH is at the base
of Mission Peak along the East Bay Hills so no low-angle radiation to or from
the east. In addition my 80M antenna was down for repairs. I operated with
verticals on 15, 20 and 40mtrs. Between the hills and the verticals I noticed a
difference on how I was getting out compared to operating Saturday at WU6A's
station. Another factor I now believe was fatigue from lack of sleep and
exhaustion in general. I was not 'pushing' myself. I was in a 'slow motion'
mode by early afternoon.

I still had fun and I'm glad I operated from the two locations.  My two days
combined score was an improvement from last yearâ??s score.

Looking forward to doing it better next contest.

73,
Al
wt6k