[3830] LZ DX W7WHY SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX W7WHY SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:08:54 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:    4     0       2
   40:   20     0       9
   20:   23     0      20
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   47     0      20  Total Score = 1,740

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Just a couple hours Saturday afternoon.

Boy, was 40 meters strange or what?  I worked some European stations at 0100
here which is pretty unusual to say the least.  It seems they were the only
stations on the band as heard just a few stateside stations calling CQ.  Went
to 20 and heard/worked 1 JA and that was it.

UA9UZZ must have been coming in LP and SP at the same time as he had such an
echo I had to listen 4/5 times to get his call right.  Sounded like he was
QRM'ing himself :-)  73 and CU all in the CQWW next week.

Tom W7WHY