[3830] LZ DX LZ1GL SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX LZ1GL SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 02:01:56 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: LZ1GL
Operator(s): LZ1GL
Station: LZ1GL

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Sofia, Bulgaria
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   491    0      38
   40:   358    0      25
   20:   372    0      29
   15:    39    0      11
   10:     0    0       0
---------------------------
Total:  1260    0     103  Total Score = 257,912

Club: LZ Open Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to all the operators who participated - very high activity !
 We all know about the condx - strange, but just in time to enjoy low bands
opening with low noise level.. at last !
 I am sure that noone was sleepy during the LZ DX contest :) I had problems
finding a free frequency to call CQ - the bands were so crowdy that I was not
engry with those who were calling right over me... I was even happy, because
this kind of things happen only in big contest events !
  See you on the battlefield next weekend ! :))

73 , LZ1GL Krasimir Latinov
http://www.lzopen.com