[3830] CQWW CW VE3GLO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3glo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3GLO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:26:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3GLO
Operator(s): VE3GLO
Station: VE3GLO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:   78     9       25
   40:   52    15       31
   20:  102    18       50
   15:   19    12       18
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A good contest for me.  Conditions were pretty good.  Looks like I added to my
countries worked count, and worked three new countries.

Just wondering why some operators, when they struggle to get your call, and
almost have it, instead of sticking with it for another attempt or two they go
off and work someone else.  I had a couple of folks do that to me during this
contest.

Working 100 watss with wire antennas, one needs all they help they can get.