[3830] CQWW CW K0AV SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0AV SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:02:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0AV
Operator(s): K0AV
Station: K0AV

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Colorado Springs
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:
   40:  585    35      111
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Runs to Asia but none to Europe. I had power line QRN from direction of EU.

When band not open to Asia it was all S&P.

The station played very well - now just have to get power lines silenced, and
I'll be in business.

Noticed some stations that had choppy and cut off keying all weekend.  With
computer control,  I'm sure they weren't aware of it and never listened to
themselves. Some kind of "QSK gone wild."  (I'm checking mine this coming week)

Most stations had good keying.  But there were some that had the most beautiful
wave forms and keying.  Whatever they are doing - - is what I want to do!

Rig: K2/100 --> ACOM 1000
Ant: 2 el yagi @ 70 ft

73, Alan
K0AV