[3830] CQWW CW S57AD SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, miroslav.sibilja@amis.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S57AD SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 06:58:10 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S57AD
Operator(s): S57AD
Station: S57AD

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: JN75RX
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:  390    13       58
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

TS-430S @ 80W, OCF dipole @ 12m (40'), N1MM Logger

Part time effort again due to some family QRM, mostly splitted to 2 ÷ 4 hours
chunks at afternoon & early evening hours. 98% S&P. In spite my OCF dipole is
kind of NVIS at 12m (40') level, have been beaten even by some QRP stations in
EU pile-ups, but, OTOH, suceed to break some DX pile-ups at the first call
(kudos golden ears at TF4M, CT3, ED4R/8, IG9X, 3V8BB, etc)... Bad habit indeed
that even some EU stations in local pileups missed to sign their call-sign for
several minutes.  Spent last nearly 30 minutes of available operation time
(before I went to bed) trying to get call of station from zone 33, having huge
EU pile-up at 3595 & listening up, but NOT signing at all! Anyhow, excelent
CONDX at 80m band, had lot of fun in spite of limited time.