[3830] CQWW CW K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3OO(@K3OOOOO) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:49:56 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 24.8

  160:   55    16       44
   80:  327    22       91
   40:  301    33      109
   20:  721    31      123
   15:  124    24       75
   10:   24     8       10
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I sure thought(hoped) we would get at least one sunspot for the weekend. Tracked
the previous 27 day cycle and it looked good.

The weekend was still alot of fun.

Meteor Scatter on 10m was amazing on Sunday afternoon. I was listening to K3LR
cqing on 10m. His signal at times was in the noise.. Then would peak to 20 over
9 for a second or two. That always is fun to listen too... Now you know your at
the bottom of the cycle when you find things like 10m meteor scatter to amuse
you! hi

I saw my friend Jim WX3B say in his soapbox"Skiing...and contesting in the same
weekend.  It doesn't get much better than
that!"

Well i say ..Golfing and contesting in the same weekend ..It doesn't get much
better then that!

I got a round of golf in on Saturday with my 15 year old son Mark. He is
currently a 2 handicap.. and the old man almost beat him..

Fun weekend .. CQWWCW is the best!!

73,
Rick K3OO