[3830] CQWW CW KY5R SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KY5R SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:09:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:  99     19       65
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  99     19       65  Total Score = 21,840

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Condx so so on Top Band from "the Heart of Dixie". Just a part time effort
trying to snag a few new countries which I did. Also discovered I can hear much
better the Xmit in the "heat of the battle". Missed the 1st Sunrise period due
to sleep induced coma Hi Hi. Cya'll this coming weekend as I will try for WAS
again during the weekend.Sri for QRM at times as I am an Alternate mode op just
trying to break into CW test operation but no excuse eh!
Great to hear all the activity es TNX fer QSO's. Tim, KY5R