[3830] CQWW CW LP1H(LU5DX) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu5dx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LP1H(LU5DX) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:26:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LU5DX
Station: LU5HM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: La Bolsa Village
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:
   80:  191    24       57
   40:  935    31      111
   20: 1135    33      118
   15: 1212    26       91
   10:   47    16       23
------------------------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Job schedule lead me to LU5HM's beatiful station.. Packed with M2 aluminum
beauties!!

First time doing SO2R!! Never again will be SO1R :-).

Big thunder storms all weekend long prevented us from getting an RX atenna up,
also we experienced a 5 hour power outage.

Enjoyed the weekend very much with Ramon LU5HM, his father LU7HE and all his
family. They made me feel like at home.

Ramon even climbed the tower under the rain to get the 80 M2 yagi to operate on
the lower portion of the band.!!! Thanks from heart for doing that and for all
the hospitality and support!

73 to all!

Martin, LU5DX

www.5bits.net/lu5dx