[3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1zt@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:37:15 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   37    10       22
   80:  269    19       77
   40:  292    27       96
   20:  213    23       95
   15:   66    16       42
   10:    4     2        3
------------------------------
Total:  881    97      335  Total Score = 1,055,376

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great to be home this year and able to be on the bands.  In spite of the
extended low sun spots 40m was a real treat with an extended morning opening on
Sunday local time.  Europe and Asian stations were loud and available to my
dipole antenna through 1230z.  Unfortunately, that was the end of my effort as
the SteppIR driven element (the 40/30m version) jammed and I could not operate
at all for the rest of the day on any HF bands.  Ugh!  It will be disassembled
when the temp gets above freezing here.  Glad to see all the activity and enjoy
the bands when I could.  Thanks for all the Qs.
73, George .. W1ZT