[3830] CQWW CW G3LZQ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johndunnington@johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW G3LZQ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:08:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G3LZQ
Operator(s): G3LZQ
Station: G3LZQ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Brough
Operating Time (hrs): 20USA

  160:   29     9       23
   80:  168    21       75
   40:  349    36      119
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:    8     2        6
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

A token entry with less than optimum sessions all S&P except for 10m (20-mins).
Had planned a 40m session as guests were using Tribander and 160m Vertical with
80m 4-sq as Rx antenna. Far too tired after a hard week so ended up doing a
relaxing chase the dx and a few points for the deserving. I managed to grab the
80m 4-sq at 06z Sunday for a couple of hours & again 22z.
Hrd 39z on 40m (CE3BFZ I think quit after a cluster spot)and Z-27 several but I
was not prepared to stay around given the cluster mayhem. Why stns call for up
to 10 times without listening is beyond most experienced operators. They just
ruin the fun and I felt some are quite deliberate QRM. Some DX had 3-QSO's
before the callers stopped.
Dont think have ever hrd so many ZL,JA,KH6,W6 W7 ever in CQWWCW on 40m.