[3830] CQWW CW NR4M M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NR4M M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:51:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): K1SE, K4EC, K4GM, KC4D, N2YO, W4MYA, K2WK, WA4JUK, NR4M, K7SV, K4EU
Station: NR4M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  391    20       74
   80:  750    29      111
   40: 1304    36      128
   20: 1346    36      134
   15:  483    24       97
   10:    9     8        6

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The Goat Farm Gang rides again! We had a great time as always in WWCW.
Conditions were kind of interesting. The few problems we had were of little
consequence. We have lots of station improvements planned before next fall.
Great group, great fellowship while having great fun on the air. Many thanks to
Steve and Caroline for allowing us to overtake the farm for the weekend!