[3830] CQWW CW K4SSU(NA4BW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4SSU(NA4BW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:16:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4SSU
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: K4SSU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   31    10       19
   80:  139    16       54
   40:  308    25       77
   20:  561    30       84
   15:  111    20       50
   10:   12     7        9
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Rain finally made it's way to NW Ga. this weekend. All weekend. What was great
for our depleted lakes around here made for a great deal of rain static plus
QRN on the radio for 80 and 160 and made those bands almost unusable @ this
station.

This was my 1st somewhat serious effort in CQWW CW and I found it to be a
fabulous contest with a lot of super ops around the globe. Thx for the q's and
to Dave who after this weekend, can probably claim me as a dependent on his
2008 tax return. :}

73 Brian NA4BW