[3830] CQWW CW DL4AAE SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl4aae@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL4AAE SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:37:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL4AAE
Operator(s): DL4AAE
Station: DL4AAE

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Southern Germany
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  505    26       94
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Condx worse compared to last year: 20 m closed at 18 UTC at my QTH! (apart from
a sporadic E opening which yields some desired EU multipliers.) So less QSO
numbers, zone and country multipliers than last year. But this really doesn't
matter at all when operating my brand-new Elecraft K3 transceiver. It was a
pleasure simply tuning the band and making new contacts. Thanks also to my YL
for motivating me by making one of my favorate winter meals for lunch!

73, Uwe DL4AAE