[3830] CQWW CW EE2W(@EB2BXL) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea4kr@yahoo.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EE2W(@EB2BXL) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:26:38 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EE2W
Operator(s): EA2AYD, EA2CMY, EA2DK, EC2DX, EA2EA, EA4KR, EA4TX EA7RM,EA7TL,EA7TN
Station: EB2BXL

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Ondarroa
Operating Time (hrs):

  160: 1141    23       70
   80: 1874    30      108
   40: 2628    38      136
   20: 2100    39      138
   15: 1063    32      113
   10:  122     9       35
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First of all, Thanks to Julen, EB2BXL, for his support.
Once more we have a problem with the callsign EE2W. Some spots mentioned EI2W,
resulting in more than 500 dupes on the log.
Despite the bad propagation on the upper bands we have an excelent performance
on 80 and 160m. Talking about 160m, we did work zone 31 quite easily and 131
stations from zones 4 and 5, even 11 stations from zone 3, zone 23, 24 and 19.
Not bad, at all. The antenna it was just a short vertical / 25m linear loaded
and a hat.
We made all the QSO on 160m following the actual spanish regulations 1830-1850
Khz. 31 JA, 466 W on 80m, amazing condx.

Congrats to DF0HQ.
Tnx for all the QSO and hope to see you next year from Ondarroa, M/M

73 de EE2W