[3830] CQWW CW TA2RC SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TA2RC SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 16:45:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TA2RC
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: TA2RC

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: Izmit
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:  657    10       50
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello

A home station operation again.
Bad WX conditions cancelled again my real contest shack operation from Kefken
Island.
Equipments:Kenwood TS 870,power 80 watts,Inverted L with 48 radials,inverted L
15 meters up,nothing for receiving.
First morning was good up to Saturday midnight.I made 480 QSO at first
half.After Saturday midnight,propagation went down and waited on the chair.I
heard some DX multipliers and called him but only CQ CQ to me.Strange one way
propagation...
And also I went to Istanbul(125 km away from QTH) two hour before sunrise  for
a emergency job meeting without sleeping and back home at Sunday sunset but
conditions was still bad...

Finally,a little bad propagation as to 2007.
I planned a better 2009 F1 race:)

73!
Ozer,TA2RC