[3830] CQWW CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:27:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  529    17       63
   80: 1078    17       82
   40: 1510    29      108
   20: 1957    23      107
   15:  269    19       71
   10:   12     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It seemed like a lot of stations just went away after I asked for a fill on
their call. Maybe they were calling someone else. Maybe they will get a NIL.

Hightlight was beating out VY2ZM in a 160m Caribbean pileup. Oh, and working
XW1B and E21EIC over the North pole around 1120Z Sunday morning on 40 meters.

Then there was the guy who tuned up on me for a few minutes, then called me and
had his keyer get stuck on dahs. Did he turn off his radio? NO. Not until after
a few minutes of dahs. Then he thought he got it fixed and called again, only
to start QRMing me with more dahs.

I took one 80 minute break during which I slept an hour. I also took 6 10 - 20
minute breaks when the bands seemed to go away and they always were better when
I returned.

20m opened very early to EU Saturday, much later Sunday.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT