[3830] CQWW CW UA4FER SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UA4FER SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 01:29:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UA4FER
Operator(s): UA4FER
Station: UA4FER

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: PENZA
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   86     6       28
   80:  224     7       45
   40:  277    19       65
   20:  446    25       75
   15:  119    22       53
   10:    4     3        3
------------------------------
Total: 1156    82      269  Total Score = 666,198

Club:

Comments:

RIG: 2 X FT100MP @5WTTS ANT: C31XR, 2EL40, DIPOLES

My goal was 1000 qso.
High bands were as expected. 15M was opened only the first day.
Low bands were amazingly above expectation.
The first day I tried to avoid big pile-ups and didn't waste time with stations
who copied me bad. Left all this for the second day. Second day brought me less
contacts but more struggle for every one.
Both days I succeeded two shot runs towards Europe on 20 with total about 100
qso.  All the rest time it was S&P with two radios on different bands.
20m was bread and butter - more qso and more 3 pointers.
The most surprising qso:
- VK6LW on 40m with a second call,
- K3LR on 40m at my sunset on the long path. The only one US for me on 40m.
Thanks everybody  for copying my signal.

Igor UA4FER