[3830] ARRL 160 K0OU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OU@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0OU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:21:54 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 377  Sections = 70  Countries = 5  Total Score = 57,675

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

First time with N1MM Logger. Using that because I can bring telnet into the
program. That makes me M/S in this contest. Not trying to be competitive, just
learn the program and have a little fun. Mission accomplished. Band sounded
pretty good to me on my invL antenna - no recieving antennas. No problem
working coast to coast and some carribeans. Even had HI3A answer my cq, Fun.
Local radio club had our Christmas party Saturday evening which took time from
160m. Happy Holidays to all es 73 de K0OU Steve in MO