[3830] ARRL 160 W4PK M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4PK M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 13:39:26 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.7

Total:  QSOs = 462  Sections = 66  Countries = 18  Total Score = 84,168

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had fun, mostly S&P and at a leasurely pace but
did try my hand at CQing a couple of times.  Took
many breaks during the contest, specially during
the SEC and ACC football playoffs. That was worth
it as both my team (FLA) and my son's team (VT)
won their division titles.

Lessons learned:  Automatic virus scan is NOT
compatible with computer-generated CW!  My
apologies to all who suffered through my erratic
sending before I realized what was causing it.
Also apologies to the few of you with a "0" in your
call sign when I logged you using a "O" instead of
"0".   Writelog accepts either, but dupe checking
obviously does not.