[3830] ARRL 160 K0HW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0HW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:30:46 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 331  Sections = 69  Countries = 3  Total Score = 48,312

Club:

Comments:

Best QSO total I have had in this contest, I think the packet helped find the
stations I had not worked better.

I wanted to pick up my last LOTW WAS states on 160, never heard AK, but did
work DE and RI so now if they confirm on LOTW I will have 49 worked and
confirmed on 160.

I was not able to spend enough time on this, never do, but will of course try
harder next year.

ICOM 756 PROII, 160 Meter Double Bazooka inverted V from 42' mast, 960' Dipole
at 28' high, Ameritron AL-1200 and Writelog.