[3830] ARRL 160 W5JR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jr@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5JR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:26:16 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W5JR
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W5JR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 365  Sections = 60  Countries = 4  Total Score = 43,800

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to try a contest without packet.  Managed to work quite a few sections
but missed many in CA - never heard them.  Tried my hand at "Running" in
addition to the usual S&P.  It was amazing how many answered my CQ Saturday
afternoon.  Other weekend commitments limited the time available, especially
the prime evening hours.  Signals were extremely strong and the band noise
really quiet - very different than from the weekend before.

Inv L (90' vert) for TX & RX (GOT to finish the K9AY!), 756ProII, IC-4KL,
WinkeyUSB and N1MM logger.