[3830] ARRL 160 N5OT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N5OT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:00:05 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 1148  Sections = 75  Countries = 6  Total Score = 188,163

Club:

Comments:

An experiment conducted under these conditions:

One radio
100% CQing
100% transmit and receive on top loaded vertical

It showed promise, but I started nodding at about 10pm the 2nd night and gave
it up and went home.  Goal was to go home at 1200 but went home with 1188 in
the log.  Post contest duping showed 40 dupes.

I heard many stations calling that I could not copy.  Next stop RX antennas.