[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@ir4m.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:12:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4MGP, IK4WMH, IK4ZGO, IK7JWY,
IZ3ESV, IZ4GWE
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MONTECODRUZZO (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  240    22       83
   80:  852    32      112
   40: 1690    37      145
   20: 1616    37      137
   15:  567    32      111
   10:   64    12       45
------------------------------

Club: Romagna Contest team

Comments:

Despite the bad weather with frozen rain and high wind during almost
all the contest, resulting in a tremendous QRN, we are satisfied with our
result; 800+ Qso and over 1 million points more than the last year.
Propagation was excellent on low bands, specially during the second night,
with the west coast of the US heard with good signals on 160m after our
sunrise. We could not say the same on high bands: 10m almost dead, 15m never
really decently openend for the US and 20m closing too early did not helped
our score. We definitely need more sunspots !!

This edition IK7JWY Art joined the team and helped a lot during both running
and mult-search operations. He made a car trip of over 800+800 km from south to
north Italy to join us !! Thank you Art!

See you next!

IR4M Team
www.ir4m.it