[3830] ARRL 10 PY2SEX SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2sex@gmaI.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PY2SEX SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:27:10 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CAMPINAS
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   CW:  176    51
  SSB:   81    33
-------------------
Total:  257    84  Total Score = 72,744

Club: RIO DX GROPUP

Comments:

The propagation was so bad, but a good opening on saturday and Sunday afternoon
made the conteSt great! I could test my new antenna and instead 40m, Low power
in 10m is awesome!!! All station that I heard, I have worked!! :)

This is my favorite band and now with my new setup and my neighbor claims about
his PC's Speaker interference, I need to find out what is happening.

Thanks to all that called me and answer my calls. See you again on the next
one.

PY2SEX - Alex