[3830] ARRL 10 K7ZO SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7ZO SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:20:57 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:   9     4
  SSB:  24     5
-------------------
Total:  33     9  Total Score = 756

Club:

Comments:

Got the three element beam out of mothballs for this one. Friends said "boy you
are an optimist". I certainly made more QSO's than I thought I would. Mostly a
QSO here and a QSO there when I visited the radio. The only real opening was a
nice 20 minute period Sunday into AZ. Heard nothing east of CO -- except the
one DX QSO with LU1HF. I easily could have missed openings as I just couldn't
bring myself to sit in front of the radio listening to white noise for hours on
end.

Only way to go from here is up. We just need to stretch those 10 second 59+
signal bursts into ones lasting 12 hours.

Scott/K7ZO