Re: [3830] ARRL 10 N4PN SO Mixed HP

To: <n4pn@cox.net>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] ARRL 10 N4PN SO Mixed HP
From: "py5eg" <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:30:52 -0200
What is your pulse after the contest??
Oms PY5EG

-----Original Message-----
From: 3830-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:3830-bounces@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of webform@b4h.net
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 1:13 AM
To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4PN SO Mixed HP

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MACON,GA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  452    59
  SSB:  359    44
-------------------
Total:  811   103  Total Score = 260,590

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

What a trip....no sunspots and Solar Flux at 69...but who needs all that
stuff? Not much DX and almost nothing in the Caribbean from here....
However, opening on Sunday afternoon was really something...about five
states involved - had the rate meter at 334 - don't think this ole dude
ever saw it that high before - ever...from 1632 to 1641 UTC logged 44
stations...on SSB. Run lasted about 30 minutes...
DX missed - way too many to even list after looking at the results and
spots this evening....All the VO1's on and I missed 'em all.
DX worked: PY/39 - LU/16 - CX/4 - CE/3 - CO8TW (called me early in test
on CW...never heard him again.......Did manage to catch a few DX stns,
HI3CCP, HK3O, FM5AN, XE2SPM, HR9/WQ7R, VP5JM, and J39BS. Nice to get
called late in the day Sunday by ZP6CW who gave me 001...
Thanks to VE4EAR for finding me for MB once again...tks agn..and to
Alan,
KO7X, for WY on CW and SSB...back home after his XYL broke her knee cap
while they were in Hawaii...tks Alan..Nice to have KB0JSH/T call me on
CW....nice operator...see you again for sure. Also to Bob, W0BH, LS1D,
and several more for moving to catch the other mode...
Thanks to all who called and know I missed a few that just faded away
after I had your call or most of it....can't seem to remember what this
contest is about when it's open around the clock and stations
everywhere.
Happy Holidays!!
73, Paul
FT1000MP/AL1200 - 1KW
TH-5 @ 70' (4 el on 10m)
Logging with CT

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial e/ou privilegiada. Se voce
nao for o destinatario ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, nao
devera utilizar, copiar, alterar, divulgar a informacao nela contida ou
tomar qualquer acao baseada nessas informacoes. Se voce recebeu esta
mensagem por engano, por favor avise imediatamente o remetente, respondendo
o e-mail e em seguida apague-o.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or the person authorized to receive this message, you
must not use, copy, disclose, change, take any action based on this message
or any information herein. If you have received this message by mistake,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message.