[3830] ARRL 10 N1UR M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1UR M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 03:03:02 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR, KB1PQN
Station: N1UR

Class: M/S LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  147    42
  SSB:  103    31
-------------------
Total:  250    74  Total Score = 32,405

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first effort of my wife and and I doing Multi-Op contesting.
Unfortunately, we were more active than the sunspots.  We enjoyed the fun but
not the conditions.  Christine finished reading a book while hitting the F1
button on SSB.  I combed the bands on CW.  We alternated CQing on both modes.

We had a few brief runs of 5 mins but other than that it was drudgery from here
in Northern Vermont.

We will be A LOT more involved on the bands in NAQP SSB in January!

Antennas: 6 el at 80 feet, 3 el south at 50 feet, 5 el NE at 30 feet (worked 6
EU stations)

73  Ed N1UR