[3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:32:20 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   CW:  783    56
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  783    56  Total Score = 175,392

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We had poor conditions here in Central Texas.

The only time the band showed some life was on Sunday morning when I had three
good hours with good rates, then the band went bad again.

The Saturday conditions were very spotty with signals being loud and then
dropping to nothing in a second or two. Very strange and I missed two mults
that I know of because of this. I had an AR station call me but after I sent
the report, I never heard him again. The same with a VE2 station and I ended up
not working either multiplier. One second they were there with a good signal and
the next second they were gone.

I missed all of New England except for VT. Other USA missed were NJ, DE, AR,
and AK. I missed all of Canada except for VE3 and VE5. This was a very poor
showing for me in this contest.

Congratulations to K1TO and K1ZZ who both had great scores. I am sure there are
other good scores I haven't seen yet.

73, Richard - K5NA