[3830] ARRL 10 PY3DX SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py3dx@globo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PY3DX SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:27:34 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PY3DX
Operator(s): PY3DX
Station: PY3DX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Porto Alegre, RS
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:  118   472
  SSB:  103   206
-------------------
Total:  221   678  Total Score = 44,748

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

It's been hard trying to find dits and dats inside of nothing.
No signal traces, at all. 10m has been a dead band, or at least it was in this
particular contest.

Bad prop all the time. Almost no Europeans in my log. The same to the other
continents, except the Americas, where I could work a little harder during some
little band openings.

Hope next year the things could be a bit better, in the beggining of the
upcoming cicle.

Thanks to all those guys that worked me, in spite of these conditions.
We're gonna mingle in the next year's contest season, for sure.

Seasons greetings to everyone and may Santa brings to us a better propagation
and many DX in 2009.

God bless you all!

Paul - PY3DX
py3dx@globo.com

TS 850 SAT
FL 2100z (500W)
5 elem monoband yagi (long boom) @ 30mh.
MIC PRO II by PY2HCD (voice equalizer device)
Blaster Head Set by PY3YY
N1MM software