[3830] 9A CW NG7Z SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW NG7Z SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:53:13 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   1     1
   20:  12     3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  13     4  Total Score = 72

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Just for fun, I fired up the K1 and spent some time at 5W just to see if I could
make a few contacts. Who knows, I might win world QRP! Didn't hear much activity
but from the NW that doesn't mean much. Worked a few with numbers in the
hundreds. They were on the east coast of course. CT1ILT was the best DX. He
must have good ears. Oh and by the way, it's just over 5000 miles from my QTH
so that qualifies me for the 1000 miles per watt award.
73 Paul NG7Z