[3830] TBDC N2CU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N2CU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 09:22:52 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Total:  QSOs = 324  Total Score = 1,792

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

100% Search and Pounce. Beat last year's all S&P score that brought me a plaque
so maybe I can do it again. Band was quiet, which was very welcome since I'm
having some line noise issues, but it didn't bother me this time. Worked 35
countries and 195 grid squares. Only heard a couple of stations that eluded me,
including two JA's who came on well after my sunrise. Guys on the left coast
were working them but no chance for me. No VK's or ZL's either!

I don't know why more guys don't participate in this contest. The format is
excellent and meaningful. Apparently there are some logging programs that
automatically send a signal report - it's not necessary nor wanted in this
test! Note: Use N1MM Logger ;^)

CU next weekend in RTTY RU.

FT1000MP, Drake L7 @ 1kW, 46' Inverted L, K9AY loops, N1MM (of course)

73,