[3830] TBDC KX7L Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KX7L Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:09:22 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CN87
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 52  Total Score = 1

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

A foot of wet snow on the ground thwarted my intentions of adding
radials to the inverted ell for Stew, but I bettered last year's
attempt anyway.  Had some local QRN, but was able to hear anyone
who could hear me, I think.  Wish there were more KH6's on for SP,
seems like a natural; almost all Q's are >9 pts, and I'd think the
all-water path to the west coast would be an advantage over the SA
guys.  Still, Thanks to KH6LC for the 36 pointer, and to everyone
who pulled through my QRP sig.