[3830] TBDC N5AW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N5AW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:10:02 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:10
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 137  Total Score = 705

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of static when I started just after 0000 but got quiet as the evening
progressed. Activity level seemed pretty low. Last year had great signals from
Eastern Europe but this year only Europeans worked were G,GM, EI, and F. Heard
OM5ZW and OM3BH but they were unable to hear my 100 watts. Nothing else heard
from Eastern or Central Europe. Too lazy to get up for an opening to JA/Oceania
but the so so conditions didn't give me much incentive. After CQWW, SS, ARRL 10,
ARRL 160, and RAC I was contest fatigued before this one started and perhaps
that explains the lower level of activity from others too.