[3830] TBDC OM5ZW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC OM5ZW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:17:30 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: OM5ZW
Operator(s): OM5ZW
Station: OM5ZW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 537  Total Score = 4,148

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Compared to last year propagation it was much worse. Signals from stateside were
pretty weak and I couldnâ??t receive anything without beverage RX ants. Around
00 UT I located problem with feeder to USA beverage so I had to replace it by a
new one. I lost   little time, so I didnâ??t use maximum time available. Some
statistics from 2007 and 2008 are here:

2007
JA      18
K+VE    185
UA9     15

2008
JA      28
K+VE    162
UA9     12

I worked some good DX such  as BV1EK, CE1/K7CA, EL2DX, HL3IUA, P43JB, OA4TT,
VK6VZ, XU7ACY, W7AT, K7RAT, K7TJR, N2IC, FM5BH etc.

Thanks for all QSOs and wishing a Happy New Year to all the contesters.

73! Lubo, OM5ZW