[3830] TBDC W0AIH(KM0O) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ajwanschura@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W0AIH(KM0O) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:51:43 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): KM0O
Station: W0AIH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 410  Total Score = 2,323

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Slower than last year. Looks like I'm edged out again by N0AC (nice job, Bill!).
No JA worked here. Did hear JA3YKG very well, and wasted about 20 minutes in an
ill-advised and futile attempt to get him to hear me. I know that conditions to
EU are good when they come back to my CQs, which about half a dozen did.

Love this contest with the power level multipliers and (especially) no packet.

73 and HNY to all,
Tony / KM0O