[3830] ARRL RTTY Round-Up Practice 2

To: <3830@contesting.com>, "'NCCC Reflector'" <nccc@contesting.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL RTTY Round-Up Practice 2
From: "J. Edward \(Ed\) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 20:52:02 -0400
   ARRL RTTY Round-Up Practice 2

Call: P49X
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: P40L/P49Y

Class: SOAB
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  3   2    0     0
   40: 26   7    0    13
------------------------
Total: 29   9    0    13  Total Score = 638

Club: none

Comments:

This was the 2200-2230 practice.  Mostly Europe but a few East Coast NA.
The couple of Europeans on 80 were astoundingly strong.  Most of the
stations I worked did not understand a practice was going on.  They didn't
understand about a serial number and a couple informed me that the contest
didn't start until tomorrow.  Still a good practice and I keep wringing out
problems.

See you in the 0230-0300 practice and tomorrow in the real thing.

Ed - P49X (W0YK)